This blog is for those who are around me to share my world

Reflections and thoughts I have gathered for myself during my 9-month stay in China. I hope this blog will be able to bless each and everyone of you in what ever ways that God wants it to be. "What is enriching to the eyes will be enriching to the mind, and what is enriching to the mind will in turn be enriching to the soul." - Natalie

Saturday 29 September 2007

Sharing of love will be the most important priority in my life

I came upon this reading that everyone needs love. Love from friends and family and that someone special to you. It will be something wrong with me if I am watching a sunrise or sunset and feels on joy.

Thus every time when I saw the great creations of God, the beautiful landscape, the snowcapped mountains, lush green grasslands, crystal clear lakes that allows you to see through like a panel of glass, clear blue skies with cottons of clouds, I will always be reminded of people whom I loved back home. How I wish I can share all these with them. And I always have this tinge of guilt that I am enjoying such beauty of God's creations by myself. I had thoughts that blamed me for being selfish. And so, I love photography, because that is the only medium for me to share the beauty to my eyes with those who have no chance to witness it. I took a lot of pictures because I know I am doing it for people whom I love and I want to share.

I think I know God has blessed me with this gift of sharing. I like to share ideas, thoughts, feelings, or light with people. I enjoy sparring of ideas and listening to other people expressing their point of views.

Well, my resolutions: maybe I should go into a job that provides me with ample opportunity to share myself with others.

I don’t want to be the case that when I meet my Creator, He questioned me, “Why didn’t you use the gifts that I have blessed you with while you are still on Earth?”


This is Monoglia!

I love Mongolia. this country just draw my heart and my breath away. i love this land and their people. i enjoy the every second when i was trekking along the crystal clear lake. will talk more about my mongolia experiences next time.

Meanwhile, here are some pcitures of mongolia. I think this time round, pictures really speak a thousand words. No need me to elaborate more. Just enjoy the pictures....


and you will know what I meant by breath-taking...

No comments:

Some where over the rainbow...

Some where over the rainbow...