This blog is for those who are around me to share my world

Reflections and thoughts I have gathered for myself during my 9-month stay in China. I hope this blog will be able to bless each and everyone of you in what ever ways that God wants it to be. "What is enriching to the eyes will be enriching to the mind, and what is enriching to the mind will in turn be enriching to the soul." - Natalie

Saturday 18 April 2009

my post in year 2009

I missed my China journey. i wish i can go back to those time again. however, life still goes on. i do not have a lot to update regarding travel tales. so as of now, just update when something meaningful or disastrous happened in my life...

i will, again go for such trip if time and opportunity permits. i will grab whatever opportunity for me to see the world again, for me to get in touch with my inner self again. but i must repair myself beforehand. i mean repair myself physically before i can go around on my feet again...

No comments:

Some where over the rainbow...

Some where over the rainbow...