This blog is for those who are around me to share my world

Reflections and thoughts I have gathered for myself during my 9-month stay in China. I hope this blog will be able to bless each and everyone of you in what ever ways that God wants it to be. "What is enriching to the eyes will be enriching to the mind, and what is enriching to the mind will in turn be enriching to the soul." - Natalie

Thursday 31 May 2007

The 'fairy' tales starts here

My travel tales serve as an outlet for me to share my exciting stories with friends at home, just like how an excited child tells the parents of her exciting adventures at the playground at the end of the school day.

I don’t know what I will write, but of course, every travel tale has its ups ad downs. There could be some which sounded horrid I know. While on the other hand, there could tales that are so heart-warming and enriching to one's soul. The misadventures I have faced, which I think back with a smile, now that its behind me.

Anyway, I hope it had given everyone all a true insight of the daily happenings of ordinary people in this massive piece of land which housed billions and almost a third of the world's population.

All I could say is… all the stories are purely on my personal point of view, my thoughts and feeling at that moment. Well, I do agree I can be quite bias at times. In fact, since the day I was here, I have been hearing horrid stories from backpackers, and even the locals, on what this country can offer. Though horrified, it will not deter me from seeking the truth for myself.

I have heard from many travellers’ tales, but still, insisted that I want to share my stories with you and my world of thoughts, to allow you to see this country through my eyes.

No comments:

Some where over the rainbow...

Some where over the rainbow...