This blog is for those who are around me to share my world

Reflections and thoughts I have gathered for myself during my 9-month stay in China. I hope this blog will be able to bless each and everyone of you in what ever ways that God wants it to be. "What is enriching to the eyes will be enriching to the mind, and what is enriching to the mind will in turn be enriching to the soul." - Natalie

Monday 28 May 2007

my first publish in china

My first publish
After being in china for so long, and after being psycho-ed by all my friends to start up a blog to pen down my journey, I have decided to take my first step, which is to start up a blog to record everything. As all my friends know, I am very low in my 'purpose' and I am not a finisher...well, maybe except in running marathon. Thus, I don’t know how long I can sustain this blog. Of course, as long as I have time, I will try my utmost best to find a 'wang-ba' (means internet cafe) and pen down everything, those things I have seen with my untrained urban eyes and heart. I pray that God will finish this China journey with me together, and lead me to the place He wants me to serve.

No comments:

Some where over the rainbow...

Some where over the rainbow...