This blog is for those who are around me to share my world

Reflections and thoughts I have gathered for myself during my 9-month stay in China. I hope this blog will be able to bless each and everyone of you in what ever ways that God wants it to be. "What is enriching to the eyes will be enriching to the mind, and what is enriching to the mind will in turn be enriching to the soul." - Natalie

Sunday 18 November 2007

epilogue

There is a great difference when you take a picture with a camera or with a heart. All the pictures show me the possibilities what this world has to offer. All we need to do is just to step out of our comfort zone and you will get the full package! I enjoy looking at the amazing beauty that lies within each picture and there are so many lessons that we can learn from nature.

although i have put up so many pieces of my horror stories while traveling in China, this place has indeed touch a nerve which is so close to my heart that memories just kept flooding in even after all these months after I'm back. when my friends asked me about my trip, i just kept rattering on, saying how fruitful it was..etc...but still, i just can't get enough vocabs to really really describe my actual feelings. only then i realised that all these experiences that i have gone through, is so difficult to describe with words...

I miss my friends I have known in China, i miss each tree and grass and every bit of the land, the land of the dragons.

my trip, has taught me many valuable lesons, lessons that can't be bought with just money alone. these lessons has changed the way i view life, and i believe they are going to sick with me for all my life. and now, i began to see china in a different light, and also began to understand why certain people behave in certain ways.

all we need is just that bit of tolerance and understanding, we will see the world in a different manner....

No comments:

Some where over the rainbow...

Some where over the rainbow...