This blog is for those who are around me to share my world

Reflections and thoughts I have gathered for myself during my 9-month stay in China. I hope this blog will be able to bless each and everyone of you in what ever ways that God wants it to be. "What is enriching to the eyes will be enriching to the mind, and what is enriching to the mind will in turn be enriching to the soul." - Natalie

Thursday 31 May 2007

special thanks to those who have walked the path with me

i would like to thanks those good buddies of mine, who allow me to go for this journey of my life. I would like to thank my parents for supporting me all these years and educating me, towards being a person of righteousness and allow me to live my life to its fullest. without the support of my parents, i dun think i will be here "rotting" my time off. i enjoy calling them every now and then, reminiscing my days with them, explaining all those i have encountered and hope that they are here with me to share my joy and frustrations. i promise my parents that i will bring them for a trip one of these days, when i am rich..that is, provided i am rich.

i would like to thank my friends from OBS. i would like to call them friends and not colleagues anymore because they are never my colleagues, but someone as close as my family members. this thanks goes out to all the M3. you guys are my pillars of support during my stay in OBS. i am deeply indebted to you people. thanks for moulding me into the person who i am now. thanks for staying with me when i need help or someone to talk to. i shall specially mention your names and this blog goes out to you guys -

Jacob (for keeping me in prayers, and being someone whom i really really look up to. you are someone who is like an older brother, always keeping an eye on me and remind me when i stray away);
LJ, who helped me apply for my leave so that i can leave my job, yet getting paid and my 13th month bonus! hey, this sum of money meant a lot to me though! and i always enjoy rotting with you in sparkc;
Shuxian (my buddy) who is my pillar throughout my part-time studies while still working as an instructor. and i don't think i can survive my studies without you by my side! i enjoy your company and talking to you. thank you for being so patient and being my listening ear when i kept rattering on and on and on....;
Ellen, who i think i really do owe you an apology for not being there with you when you gave birth to Kerlyn;
Annie (my karaoke buddy) and oh, so many times i miss singing karaoke during my stay here! and i will always rmember you as my good old partner during our ISP ad our 21-days course. thank you so much for vetting my assignments for me. without you, i dun think i can finish my projects thus far;
Sharon CBT (my Singaporean new reporter) who never fail to SMS me on the latest gossips in OBS and of course, the Singapore news. thanks for pushing me in pace with the development back home) and i am so so honored that you will spend effort in updating me. i really enjoy reading your SMSes and sometimes i will just teared in front of my handphone;
and lastly,
Phyllis (a.k.a. the evil step-mother), who hold my hands and lead me through my baby steps during my first few months in OBS. you are my role model, and i once dreamt of becoming such an outstanding instructor just like you back then. (hahaha....the key word is 'back then'). OK, joking lah! thank you for being my mentor during my years as an instructor.

i would also like to thank my ladies, whom i dreamt of them always, eating sushi and gossiping about life. without them, life will be so boring that i will fall asleep on myself. these gals helped me to become fatter, =) because of my regular eating sessions with them - nana, vivian, debbie, xiuxiang, shuyun, chiewling. well of course beside the gals, i have hunks who are always there for me. i know they will help me if i call out to them - hiap luh (who stayed up with me at my place on my departure day, helping me to pack my gigantic backpack until 3 am in the morning before going to the airport), brandon ( Hey, i still remember the day we talked until 3 am in the morning outside ParkMall on the day before you flew over to NZ), melvin (in a faraway land of the kangaroos, flying across the clear blue skies) and CKC (who is so close, yet so far).

thank you so much, to my many other friends, which is quite impossible for me to list down you guys in this big list. (hey, not to brag about my circle of friends ok? haha) well, as long as you get hold to the address of my blog, you are the person whom i want to thank, for listening to my stories and sending all your well-wishes all the way from home.

thank you so much for being part of my journey and i would like to dedicate these stories to all of you.

i would also like to thank this very special person, who is always there for me throughout my journey. thank you cui'e, for listening to me, for being such a caring friend. thank you for all the concerns you have shown. i have learnt a lot from you and i will continue to. thank you so much for the patience you have exercised towards me throughout this trip. thank you so much for your wonderful friendship. i am glad that we have known each other in a deeper level.

Lastly, i would like to thank God, who is always by my side, yet i have, so many times forsaken Him and His love. it is only when i am here alone, i began to think about Him and could really really felt His love, engulfing me. always there to protect me from danger and each time i encountered a difficult situation, i know that God will always pull me through, and He did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shan : No problem . M3 mah ! But you never share your bonus with me . Tsk . '_'

Some where over the rainbow...

Some where over the rainbow...